Get Rid of Side Saddles on Thighs and Muffin Top at Waist - San Antonio, TX

For last 5 years have wanted to get rid of fat...

For last 5 years have wanted to get rid of fat that looked like side saddles on outer thighs and bulge of fat or muffin top at waist. Dr. Kimberly Finder did an excellent job removing fat from my thighs, hips and waist. It was all done in one office visit with little down time afterwards. Due to her technique there was no pain involved.
San Antonio Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Kimberly Finder did an excellent job with not only answering all my questions honestly but did an exception professional manner in the procedure. Procedure was done in a morning visit to her office. I would recommend her to any one who wanted to have liposuction.

Glad u had such great results I agree with jill81since I too would like to know a few more details. Thx!
Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Liposuction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Liposuction community.