Laser Sculpture and Lipo - San Antonio, TX

I had laseer sculpture and liposuction. I'd been...

I had laseer sculpture and liposuction. I'd been struggling to lose weight for quite some time now and just needed to feel better about myself. I joined a weight loss facility and started losing some weight then did research on liposuction and got a referral for Dr. Finder from a close friend. I called and scheduled a consultation with Dr. Finder where I was impressed with her knowledge and experience as well as her confidence in being able to help me get my shape back again.
San Antonio Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Finder and her experienced team of professionals made me feel welcome and are just as excited about my results as I am. It's nice to know in this cookie cutter world that there truly are professionals out there that really care about you as a person. I am very pleased with my results and so is my husband!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Liposculpture community.