24 Yrs Fillers, Botox Natural Results (No Pictures) - San Antonio, TX

I had been distressed by a very asymmetrical...

I had been distressed by a very asymmetrical looking face due to a more prominent nasolabial fold on one side of my face. I was recommended Juvederm as a filler of choice to even it out. I also had 10 units of botox injected above my lip to alleviate a gummy smile. I was red for the rest of the day but by the next day I was back to normal. Everything went great and I'm very happy. I apologize for having no pictures, but I'm uncomfortable with sharing my face.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I went in with a lot of requests including under eye area and lips as well but Dr. Miller talked me out of it and I'm very happy that she did. Unlike most places I've visited, she didn't waste my time telling me all the things that were wrong with my face but rather, told me the positive things about it. She told me I was a young beautiful girl and that I didn't need all of the additional things and that she didn't feel comfortable as a doctor following through with unnecessary procedures. Maybe to some people they would rather a doctor just listen to their requests no questions asked, but to me it showed me she isn't interested in money and she has integrity. She also said that if I am still interested in following through with additional treatments, she had a doctor recommended that I could see if I still felt I needed it after the nasolabial correction. The staff was wonderful and answered all my questions, the establishment was beautiful and everything was hassle free. The doctor was a lovely woman and she did a great job. I bled a very minor amount at the injection site because I had taken some ibuprofen a couple of hours before. I felt no pain whatsoever and I only had minor irritation for that day. I woke up the next day with absolutely no bruising! I had initially been worried about a possible lump that I felt a couple hours later but I discovered after a couple of days that it was only swelling and the water bonded with the filler to create a flawless, natural, smooth look. I couldn't be happier and now I see that there is no need for any additional injections! I also had 10 units of botox injected above my upper lip to prevent it from raising above my gums due to a very gummy smile. It only came out to 735 which was way under what I was expecting to pay so it went really well. Thank you very much Dr. Miller!