very happy with my decision to get tummy tuck - San Antonio, TX

I have had a tummy tuck with liposuction of the...

I have had a tummy tuck with liposuction of the flanks done three weeks ago and have been very happy that I made the decision to get this procedure done. I will say the pain was more than what I expected (just being honest), but I do not have a tolerance for pain like most people do. (I am a wimp with pain) But honestly if I can get through it, anyone can get through it. My experience was like most, the first five days are the hardest to get through, after that it continues to get easier with each day. Make sure you walk enough to avoid getting any blood clots, very important.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I had my tummy tuck with liposuction of the flanks done three weeks ago, and I am so very happy that I have made the decision to get one done by the best Plastic Surgeon here in San Antonio, Dr. Constance Barone!! She did an awesome job and I have never been happier! I love how I look now due to Dr. Barone's wonderful job she did, I can't stop smiling! I can barely see a scar where I was stitched up she did such a good job at three weeks.(Not that I was worried about that) She is the best Doctor ever, she has tons of awards for the good job that she does! So glad I chose Dr. Barone for my surgery!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your story, sounds like you are healing well, I imagine it would be so painful! Do you have any before and after photos, would love if you would share them on your review.