Never Going Botox-less Again! - San Antonio, TX

I am 29 years old and this is my third time having...

I am 29 years old and this is my third time having Botox. I feel like the results have gotten better each time! I receive about 30-40 units ( I think?!) per treatment. I thought that the results would last about 5-6 months but I probably need to go about every 4 months. The whole thing is very quick and has minimal discomfort. Just a tiny little needle stick - maybe about 10 total for me ranging from right up at my hairline down to in between the eyebrows (glabellar) and out to the sides of my eyes.
My goal is to completely rid my forehead of lines, get rid of the ability to furrow my eyebrows (which creates frown lines) and also to prevent crows feet without totally immobilizing the muscles. I feel like I always had a stern/stressed look to my face when it was "relaxed". I was scared of the wrinkles that my natural look was creating!
I have never had any adverse reaction (no bruising, and the full results, for me personally, settle in about a week after the injections. Lines and wrinkles virtually disappear!
Luckily, I am able to achieve my goal without looking "frozen"and I know that I have my doctor to thank for that!! I am so pleased with my results and I highly recommend Botox.
San Antonio Dermatologic Surgeon

My Doctor is fabulous in so many ways! Dr. Finder speaks to you about what you are looking to achieve! It's not just a robotic or a one treatment plan for everyone. She is knowledgeable, confident and personal as is her staff! What more could a patient want?!

Thank you for sharing your amazing results with us.