Have No Good Results - San Antonio, TX

HE didint really care for were I wanted trans fat...

HE didint really care for were I wanted trans fat and I feel I spent all my saving for nothing really sad about this decition.will now go with fillers.I wanted him to refill my checks and in between nose also lines around mouth and under eyes,He said yes in consultation and the day of procedure he said NO need to those ares.even thou I paid for full face trans fat.he did my lips but there the same size no diffrence at all.He should of done better and areas I ask since I paid a good amount for it.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

dont have results I expected.

Thanks for sharing, how are things now? I hope you are feeling beautiful. Do you have B & A photos you could share?
Hello Angela, Thank you for posting and so sorry for your bad experience. I did look at several “fat transfer” procedure photos and noticed few with major transformation. I also noticed that changes took days or a week to two weeks to see some transformation. Unsure as to when your procedure was performed but I am curious in knowing if things are looking much better with time. Keep me posted!
what?! thats just so not right to agree on what to do then not do it . I would be very upset too.