The Best Decision Ever! - San Antonio, TX

In April 2012 I met with Dr. Manny Lopez to...

In April 2012 I met with Dr. Manny Lopez to discuss a lower facelift and ask his opinion about my eyes. He addressed my concerns and suggested he do a lower facelift and lower eyes. He was professional and courteous and best of all did not try to talk me into doing more than I wanted to have done! He was thorough in his explanation of what I might expect.
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Few decisions in my 71 years have been better than choosing Dr. Manny Lopez to improve my neck, face and eyes. I'm thrilled with the outcome and am constantly told how good I look. I am not pulled in any way and my close friends and family think I look like myself only better. My nurse friend who helped me after the surgery said it was the best work she'd ever seen and she does have experience. The other comment was, "you look like you've been stitched on a machine.....little tiny even stitches"! By the way the stitches no longer show and I have no stitches in front of my ears which I have seen on others who had the surgery done by someone else. Dr. Lopez was totally available to me after the surgery and his staff was perfect! I have only glowing comments to make about him, the procedure and his staff.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Facelift community.