Dr Lopez and His Staff - San Antonio, TX

Dr Lopez was recommended to me by 3 of his happy...

Dr Lopez was recommended to me by 3 of his happy clients. I met and interviewed 4 different plastic surgeons. Once I met with Dr Lopez, I was ready to have him perform his "artistic makeover" on me. I had a chin and brow lift. Once it was done, my grown kids never even noticed that I'd had anything done. However, one of my eyebrows did not have the same arch as the other, so I was not completely satisfied. He asked that I wait 1 year before I do anything else to the eyebrow. At the 1 year visit, again no one else thought I should be unhappy, I asked him to please fix the arch. Without hesitation, he scheduled the fix, as soon as I could get in to do it. I am very pleased with his willingness to keep me happy and the eyebrow fix was easy. I would use Dr Lopez again and I would recommend him to my friends.
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Excellent

I'm happy you didn't go through the hell I'm going through with your brow lift! I think my brow lift was barbaric. The doctor and staff should have told me the risks involved. My doctor too has been excellent in the past.Count your blessings that you healed and are able to have you life back. It's a big Gamle having a brow lift.i would never ever advice anyone to take that risk. Life is too short!!!!

So glad to hear you are pleased with how things came out!

I would love to hear what the healing period was like for you, such as how much down time was required, what the bruising and swelling were like (if you had any), how you felt, etc.