Best Doctor Ever - San Antonio, TX

> > Dr. Lopez gave me a neck and lower face lift...

> Dr. Lopez gave me a neck and lower face lift in 2012. My post op results are fantastic. I get compliments on my appearance every day. My face and neck look completely natural and unpulled. If I decide to do any additional facial work, Dr. Lopez is the only surgeon I would trust. He truly changed my life and I would and have recommended him to anyone considering facial cosmetic surgery. I have referred several friends to Dr. Lopez and they have all been thrilled with their surgery results.
I believe I had the same surgery you had and I also had it done in 2012. Your lucky because my results were BAD. I have multiple problems with my eyes, especially Dry Eye due to the fact that my eye lids would not close at all for the first 5 months, in fact I just saw my Ophthalmologist yesterday and was told that one of my eye is still not closing all the way and it is now 10 months post op. My eyelid skin is droopy and saggy and I can't even apply eyeliner correctly because of this problem. He sewed one of my earlobes to the side of my face and he didn't even get rid of my jowls he just kind of moved them over horizontally. It is going to cost me over $13,000.00 PLUS to have the revision surgery to correct all the errors that Dr. Lopez caused during my surgery. Also all the other board certified plastic surgeon I saw for 2nd opinions said I needed a different kind of facelift than the one Dr. Lopez recommended and that I didn't even need a neck lift based on my before pictures.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Facelift community.

San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon