Best Thing I Ever Did for Myself! - San Antonio, TX

I was referred to Dr. Lopez by several different...

I was referred to Dr. Lopez by several different people. I had already interviewed a few plastic surgeons and set my date for my procedure but was not completely sure.
I went for a consultation with Dr Lopez. His staff was very professional and friendly. The office was state of the art and pristine. Dr Lopez was so down to earth and very personable. After viewing many of his before and afters I was convinced( finally) that he was the plastic surgeon for me. I cancelled with the other Dr. And scheduled with Dr. Lopez. After 10 days of recovery, I returned to work! My clients and coworkers were astonished at how natural I look but much more youthful and rested! I have referred at least 20 people to Dr. Lopez for cosmetic surgery or Botox. Every single person has fallen in love with him and his work.
He was generous enough to correct an incision made by a different plastic surgeon that was scarred thick and raised. Who does that? Manuel Lopez did! I would refer him to anyone! Had 2 moles removed from my face with him as well! I wouldn't let anyone else touch my face but Dr Lopez. Best thing I ever did for myself!!!!!
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon