Changed My Life - San Antonio, TX

I was very nervous about having any type of...

I was very nervous about having any type of surgery but Dr. Decherd and his staff made all those worries go away on the first visit. From the consultation to the surgery to the final visit they answered every question, no matter how silly and were always friendly and open. My stomach had always been something that bothered me and it was worse after having 3 children. Now I have a new outlook on life and a fabulous tummy! I would highly recommend Dr. Decherd and his staff for any procedure you are thinking of having. This is the place to be!
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Decherd was very hands on and always took all the time I needed with him. I never felt rushed or like I was bothering him. He explained the procedure before the surgery and answered all my questions through the healing process. Just an amazing experience all the way around

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Facelift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Facelift community today.