Honest, Trustworthly and Very Professional....

Dr. Manuel Lopez did an eyelid lift, brow lift and...

Dr. Manuel Lopez did an eyelid lift, brow lift and lower face lift for me. He was very professional, honest and made me feel very comfortable able the procedures. Dr. Lopez did an amazing job and is a perfectionist with his work. I have recommended him to friends, family and co-workers. Can't go wrong using Dr. Lopez.
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the eyelid surgery community.  Simply add an update to your review with this information.