excellent doctor and staff!!!!!!

I went to see Dr Manny Lopez for botox in 2011,...

I went to see Dr Manny Lopez for botox in 2011, but REALLY wanted to get rid of my puffy under eye bags. We discussed the surgery at length, and he and his staff answered ALL of my questions, no matter how many times I called! So I scheduled it for Jan 2012, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the results! He did an amazing job...my before and after pictures at one yr out are like night and day! He even came into his office on a weekend to make sure I was doing ok...now how many Doctors do you know that would do that??? I trust him 110% with any and all future procedures I choose to get done. I think his staff is wonderful too!! they always ask me how I am, and remember little details about me that I find very comforting. They are WONDERFUL!!!!!!
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went to see Dr Manny Lopez for botox in 2011, but REALLY wanted to get rid of my puffy under eye bags. We discussed the surgery at length, and he and his staff answered ALL of my questions, no matter how many times I called! So I scheduled it for Jan 2012, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the results! He did an amazing job...my before and after pictures at one yr out are like night and day!I He even came into his office on a weekend to make sure I was doing ok...now how many Doctors do you know that would do that??? I trust him 110% with any and all future procedures I choose to get done. I think his staff is wonderful too!! they always ask me how I am, and remember little details about me that I find very comforting. They are WONDERFUL!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! You too are one of Dr. Lopez's lucky patients. From this sudden influx of positive reviews about Dr. Lopez it appears that he or his staff are desperately trying to repair his reputation. I am very happy for all the patients who have had positive results and experiences with Dr. Lopez, but I was one of several who have not. There could be more unhappy patients out there that are unaware of this web-site or others like it. I'm sure that his office staff is only informing the happy patients about these web-sites. I had to find this web-site on my own. I had a very bad experience with the upper bleph and lower face lift/neck lift that he preformed on me. I have posted my negative review with the details on this web-site. I understand that some patients had good results but the whole point of writing my review and making these comments is to warn patients that Dr. Lopez is not prefect and as hard as he may try to be a perfectionist he does make mistakes and when he does make mistakes he is no longer the nice, caring person/Doctor you originally meet. When I tried to question him about my concerns or complaints regarding my results he reacted in a very unprofessional manner and becomes very defensive, arrogant and unwilling to assist in any way. His once nice staff also become very rude. All of the patients who have had positive results have never had to see this unprofessional, uncaring side of Dr. Lopez but trust me it is there and I don't wish this on any patient. About his Artistic abilities, he boast about them on web-sites and in person and some of his patients are also boasting about them, but in my case unless you are a fan of Picasso abstracts you would not think that he is an great Artist. So again, I warn you to please be careful when choosing Dr. Lopez. Please get several opinions before having surgery and taking a risk on bad results that you may never be able to get corrected. PS: About Dr. Lopez seeing patients in his office on the weekend that is only because he does surgeries on Thursdays & Fridays and needs to see the patient the next 2days to check and remove bandages that can not wait till the following Monday. This is medically necessary for the proper healing process not because he is such a nice person or Doctor. This is part of his post-op routine. Your case was nothing special. Please post a before and after picture. Since you're so proud of the results please share the pictures with the community.
Wow...you need to redirect your anger from me! I posted a review of a Doctor that I consider extremely professional, friendly and caring. I am not sure how to post the pics, but once I figure it out, I will BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO POST FOR ALL TO SEE! Btw...where are YOUR pics??
I am not angry with anyone. I'm not the one typing in all Caps. I'm hurt and dismayed because my surgical results were so bad. When someone post a positive posting about Dr. Lopez I feel that the other readers need to be reminded that he is not perfect and that he does make surgical mistakes. I'm just trying to protect patients from having to experience the physical, emotional and financial loss that I have had to endure. If after reading my review and comments if someone still wants to trust Dr. Lopez then I've done all I can do. I posted a before and after picture trying to show where he sewed my earlobe to the side of my face during the lower facelift(pixie ear). Unfortunately the picture is very small and you have to enlarge the photo to get a good look at my earlobe. If you read in my review that is not the only error that was made. I have not posted the other full pictures because the results of my surgery caused my eyelids and face to look worse than before the surgery and I don't want the whole world to see these ugly pictures. I don't think that you would want to post a picture of yourself if you didn't like the way you looked. I only suggested you posting your picture because you are so happy with your results. RealSelf will help you post your picture.
I'm not playing into this game anymore. I will post my pics, and leave it at that. Good luck to you and may you find some peace.
I agree that I don't want this type of discussion either. It is not helpful for the readers. My comments are not part of a game that I'm playing. The fact that I had bad surgical results is a very serious matter that patients need to be made aware of, even if it does upset other patients who have had good results.
I do sincerely that you can find some peace and eventually be happy with your surgery (I believe you said you were having to get additional work done).

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the eyelid surgery  community.  Simply add an update to your review with this information.