excellent doctor and staff!!!!!!

I went to see Dr Manny Lopez for botox in 2011,...

I went to see Dr Manny Lopez for botox in 2011, but REALLY wanted to get rid of my puffy under eye bags. We discussed the surgery at length, and he and his staff answered ALL of my questions, no matter how many times I called! So I scheduled it for Jan 2012, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the results! He did an amazing job...my before and after pictures at one yr out are like night and day! He even came into his office on a weekend to make sure I was doing ok...now how many Doctors do you know that would do that??? I trust him 110% with any and all future procedures I choose to get done. I think his staff is wonderful too!! they always ask me how I am, and remember little details about me that I find very comforting. They are WONDERFUL!!!!!!
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went to see Dr Manny Lopez for botox in 2011, but REALLY wanted to get rid of my puffy under eye bags. We discussed the surgery at length, and he and his staff answered ALL of my questions, no matter how many times I called! So I scheduled it for Jan 2012, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the results! He did an amazing job...my before and after pictures at one yr out are like night and day!I He even came into his office on a weekend to make sure I was doing ok...now how many Doctors do you know that would do that??? I trust him 110% with any and all future procedures I choose to get done. I think his staff is wonderful too!! they always ask me how I am, and remember little details about me that I find very comforting. They are WONDERFUL!!!!!!