Time Will Tell - San Antonio, TX

I had my procedure done this morning, after...

I had my procedure done this morning, after reading lots of reviews I had mixed feelings but I decided to get my belly treated since I have a "muffin top" that I can't seem to get rid of. The technician that worked on me was very knowledgeable and attentive. Some people have lots of pain and others don't so she just informed me that I could experience pain during these times during/after the procedure. The vacuum took me by surprise because it is so uncomfortable as the machine suctions the fat, after about 10 minutes all you feel is a tight pull, but that was it for me. Once the paddle (machine) is off, the tech needs to rub your belly, that was painful! :( I left feeling confident that I will loose my belly fat. I took before pictures that I will eventually post. I am 5'1 and weigh about 124 lbs, 45 yrs old. I just had a belly from my last pregnancy that I could not get rid of. I was informed to wear a Spanx for the next few days, so I went a purchased one. Looking forward to my results.

Day 5

in pain and prescription I was given does NOT help, can anyone suggest something I can take or do for the sharp stabbing pains?

It has been 11 days and I am doing well. No pain, thank God. I have been wearing Spanx since day 1 and cannot wait to go without them. The belly feels loose, no chnages in belly appearance yet. Before I had my procedure done, I could not come across any negative comments or sites, but now that I've had my procedure done there is a load of sites stating Coolsculpting is a scam. I hope it isn't. I hope I get some good results soon.
Some people recommend either warm or cold compresses, whatever you feel better. I had pain during day 6 and 7 then it went away, so hang in there. :) Call your doctor, surely they can give something else.

Tomorrow will be TWO weeks!

No results as of yet.

Tomorrow will be THREE weeks

Good news, I am see a difference with my belly, it has actually shrunk a bit. Still feel numb and some tingling around the lower belly area. I just hope my belly shrinks a lot more and I'll be one happy patient.

It's been ONE month!

I have watched what I eat and I am drinking lots of water. AND on top of that I've been physically active because I am back to work, BUT I have not seen any progress with my belly. I am constantly "sucking" my belly in. I hope I see some results before the end of the third month. Still waiting........................

Dr. Owens

I just saw the doctor during my consultation, I did not see her during my procedure.