49 Yr Old, 5 Kids Busy Schedule Cool Sculpting - San Antonio, TX

I had my lower and upper stomach done.. Four hours...

I had my lower and upper stomach done.. Four hours .. Painful when first started treatment but, when all done we home had little pain here and there nothing outrageous . I researched this treatment and read all the reviews I could get a hold of.. Cuz 3,100.00 dollars is a lot of money for me. I had maybe two nights of pain not much swelling nor bruising .

It's been almost four weeks and I see the difference in my cloths, my stomach has decreased and my jeans are finally fitting comfortable. This treatment has given my the confidence I needed and I am excited to see were I am in a couple of months. The office I went to were professional and followed up with me after the treatment. The staff is great before and after treatments.. Everyone is different and react to pain in different way. I didn't experience much pain just stomach was num for about a week.. I decide to do this for my self after years of dieting and on the go, never have time for myself cuz of kids, work, and family. Gym time was hard to fix in my schedule between kids practices and doctor appts.. But I am happy with how my cloths feel and it's only been almost 4 weeks.

u need to research the facility which specializes In cool sculpting with the right staff and feel comfortable, if u cut corners remember u get what u paid for.. Good luck...

Second treatment

Yesterday I had my second treatment done because they recommend two sessions for a better result.. I'm not in any pain it's still num but I am wearing tight garment to support my stomach also they gave me neurontin 300 mg for nerve pain.. Which helps a lot the first week of my first treatment. I know it's only been four weeks since my first treatment but I do see the difference with how my cloths feel. I feel fine and feel i made a good choice but my success is due to the nurse and facility where I had this done. I always say u get what u pay for, so do ur research.
Dr. Hasty

The person who did my procedure answer ally questions, made me feel comfortable and gave me her personal cell number in case I had issues during the night time or weekend. She went above her job and treated me with understanding and compassion .. Never made me feel uncomfortable when she was taking pictures of my stomach area.