Awesome Experience - San Antonio, TX

I had sun damage and acne scars and wrinkles. I...

I had sun damage and acne scars and wrinkles. I also had a deveated septum. The surgeries were combined. My face was bright red and weepy for about a week (I had the deepest laser you can have). My face was swollen and sore. Pain meds kept me feeling pretty good. Then the dead skin started coming off and lasted another week or so. The pink new skin underneath was delicate. At 3 months out I'm basically healed and my skin looks beautiful. My nose job never really hurt except getting stitches out. I can breathe at last! I would definetly do this again. I'm 8 mos. out now and love it.
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Barrera is a very knowlegable expert in his field. I had a CO2 laser procedure; including a rhinoplasy at the same time. He offered to smooth out a bump on my nose while under the hood. I have always felt I could trust his opinion and expertise. I liked that he took adequate time with me at my appointments. He was accomidating and made me feel confident in my concerns and decisions. He is very easy to talk to and saved me time and money suggesting that we combine procedures.