Brow Lift & Fillers - San Antonio, TX

Brow Lift

I had a trichophytic brow lift done with Dr. Barrera in April of this year, to correct outer sagging of my upper eyelids. I couldn’t be more pleased with the results. The scar around the hairline is nearly impossible to see, and my look is very natural. It has also softened the frown lines I had on my forehead, that use to make me look angry. The surgery was virtually painless, needing pain relievers only for a couple of days for minor discomfort. The only ‘con’ for me was the bruising. I bruise easily, and the bruising (in stages) lasted for a couple months. The end result was well worth the wait. Dr. Barrera has an aesthetic eye, and understands the importance of a natural result. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone considering this procedure.
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Barrera is also excellent with fillers...he lifted the corners of my mouth with Juvederm, and I loved the way they looked. He is definitely a 5 star doctor.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Brow Lift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Brow Lift community.