So Worth It!!! -San Antonio, TX

As I approached fifty, my breasts grew larger and...

As I approached fifty, my breasts grew larger and larger...not the sexy firm breasts I always wanted when I was younger, but pendulous heavy breasts that, no matter how fit I tried to be, made me look matronly and older. I was surprised at the recovery -- Dr. Barone uses alot of long-acting local anesthetic and the discomfort was much less than I expected. It's important to take time to recover...no heavy lifting or strenous activity for the first several weeks to allow for proper healing. The results are fantastic...how fun it was to try on bathing suits and clothes I hadn't worn for ages. I wasn't expecting "the girls" to look so perky...the nipples were back where they were 30 years ago. I am extremely happy with the results and highly recommend you to GO FOR IT!!
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Want to find the best doc? Find out which doctor the nurses at the surgery center choose! I am an RN at an outpatient surgery center, and we have provided service to several cosmetic surgeons. When any of our staff have decided to have a cosmetic procedure done, we have all chosen Dr. Barone -- we see her in action in the OR, we see her patients recover, and we see her results. For me there was no other choice. She has a very keen eye and excellent judgement, she listened to what I said and I got exactly the results I wanted. She's a New York yankee and says it like it is, but don't let that deter you...at surgery time you will not find a kinder, more loving provider - she was awesome and treats you like a close friend.