Breast Reconstruction - San Antonio, TX

I went in for my consultation. Then went back to...

I went in for my consultation. Then went back to discuss my options for what was best for a woman of my age 53. The entire experience from the start was very comfortable. Dr. Barone makes you feel like a friend not just a patient it was awesome.
Now as to how I look and feel .... WONDERFUL! I was back home in less than 4 hours from start to finish and was in no pain in less than two days. As with any surgery there is some pain. However it is SHORT LIVED. "Put your big girl panties on and deal with it :) " My Breast reconstructive surgery was COMPLETELY successful and looks amazing! It has been exactly two weeks and I am almost completely healed. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Barone and her staff to anyone. She has made me feel and look twenty years younger :))) One other thing I would like to mention is that Dr. Barone personally called and talked to me the night of my surgery for about 15 minutes and answered all of my questions and took a real personal interest as to my health which is unheard of these days, usually it is a staff member or someone from the hospital. This was above and beyond as far as I am concerned. It shows how caring she is of her patients. It made me feel cared for and in safe hands!

. Thank you Dr. Barone!

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Reconstruction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Breast Reconstruction community.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon