This Ending Up Being More Than Just Evening Out. Its a Quality of Life Adjustment - San Antonio, TX

Dr Mark Greene is San Antonio did an amazing job...

Dr Mark Greene is San Antonio did an amazing job with the lop sided chest I brought him. I have wanted to have breast augmentation for 10 years, and I wish I had done it sooner. Dr Greene was refered to me by a friend who also had hers done. The staff is amazing, the wait time is non existent, and I am more than happy about my results.

As a female, Im always plagued with wishing I was a few sizes smaller. Now that Im balanced on top, my mind isnt stuck on 3 or 4 dress sizes... Im actually much happy with how I look now and would be OK with 1 or maybe 2 dress sizes smaller..

I would tell other ladies looking into this surgery that they should schedule an appt at a salon to get their heair washed really well and styled a few days after surgery. It just makes you feel better while your healing. Also- while bathing, I would have worn a snug swimsuit top and would have taken it off to wash my chest right before I got out.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

My friend used him, and I would tell anyone else to use him too. They are fabulous