soon :d - San Antonio, TX

Okay, so im getting a BA soon, im so excited, can...

Okay, so im getting a BA soon, im so excited, can anynoe tell me what they paid in COMPLETE total i wanna make sure im not getting ripped off haha & , can anyone tell me what i should expect? Pain? healing? swelling?
Im going from a a cip-Small B cup to a Full C possibly a tad bit bigger, but im not sure. i just want to know what to exspect, please and thanks :D

I paid $4500 in Houston... I'm scheduled for January 2nd
I'm in Australia angelmarie93 and they said you have to not smoke for something like 48hrs pre op.
I'm in Texas. And is it true they won't DL the surgery if you're a smoker ???
Do niy DL
Omg so many typos. .....is it true they won't do the surgery if you're a smoker.
It really varies by the region.... a lot! My PS cut me a deal and I got my BA and crescent lift for $5000 flat. Had to pay for my blood test and my insurance covered most of my prescriptions.... so $45 for the blood test maybe $15 all together for my prescriptions. :)
I paid about 6,200 including post op bra. Not sure what you're like with analgesics but I couldn't keep them or food down. So I just stopped taking pain killers. Expect to be very sore and tight in the mornings to the point you struggle to sit up in bed yourself.
I paid 6,295 lol
I am planning on having BA in February, I was assured that the cost w the dr I choose will be $5000 and the only out of pocket expense will be prescriptions. From everything I've read the cost ranges a little but that sounds about in the norm :-)