I Can NOT Wait to Get my ( .Y. ) Done! - San Antonio, TX

I'm 18 and have been wanting boobies since I knew...

I'm 18 and have been wanting boobies since I knew what boobies were!! I'm currently a 34b but that's with padding. I want to be a fullC small D. I did have a son and did breast feed him for a few months so that did deflate my boobs a bit. My PS is amazing and just can't wait to get my TA TA's!!!!!!!

yay! we're scheduled for the same day! over the moon excited, what cc's you going for?

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! Will you have someone to help you with your son during your recovery? Here is a list of items to set up and purchase for your recovery. Looking forward to your updates!

how many cc you plan on getting?

My pre-op app

Today was my pre op app and I've decided to go with 450cc under the muscle. I can't wait for it to be my surgery day!! 7days and counting!!! July 16th 2013 is the day!!

450cc under the muscle, and I know!!!
450cc:)

Got them:D yesterday!!!

Yesterday was surgery day. It went amazing everyone was super nice and super professional. All in all I'm so happy!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

My doctor so far is amazing with understanding what I want and so friendly and very confident that she with meet my goals!!