He Fixed What my Kids Destroyed!

I really lost a substantial amount of breast...

I really lost a substantial amount of breast tissue from breast feeding. Before pregnancy i was a 32 c and afterward i was a saggy a and had hanging nipples. This problem affected my self esteem badly, as it was difficult to find clothing that fit properly... The armpits sagged, showing the breasts, and the neckline hung, also revealing my breasts... I am a very thin gal so size extra small clothing still wasnt cutting it!

Dr. Diana examined me and although he at times seemed rushed or short, (sorry dr. Diana!) He was very attentive and precise. I told him the look I was hoping for, and showed him pictures, and let him do the mathematics on which profile and how many cc's I needed to achieve that look. I had the procedure on tye 18th of october, and it has only been 2 months now. My breasts look lovely and natural.

I am now a 32dd, but they really look modest yet feminine, as I was hoping. No more gapping in the armpits/necklines of my shirts, and they look nice bare, too. He did a very lovely job.

I'm glad you're happy with your results. Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

He gave me exactly the result i had hoped for, and the process was simple. He respected my feelings and my need for a speedy process (had to relocate 4 weeks after surgery) The only thing I felt was that I would have liked more one on one with him preop, as at times I felt he had other places to be. But given the beautiful result, i believe he was truely attentive to my feelings on the procedure. I mention the fact that he seemed rushed not as a complaint, but more to reassure you that he is truely attentive when he may not seem to be at the moment. Hope that makes sense. I give him my highest reccomendation and utmost respect.