40 Yrs Old with Four Kids - San Antonio, TX

I originally was a 38 f and had a breast reduction...

I originally was a 38 f and had a breast reduction done 1999 till 2013 I decided I want some nice fuller round boobs that didn't sag to my bottom rib so I got 700cc's but I'm a big girl I am 5'8" and at that time weighed 188 lbs now I weigh 195 with the girls but love them still wish I had gotten 800 cc's but here is a pic
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Very nice easy going and very professional in her job. She is like a girlfriend.

They look fantastic ! Iam going up too 700 cc in a few weeks how do you find the size? Iam worried they may be a little big but Iam about the same weight as you and they look good on you :)
Well I like them I still think I should have done 800ccs but 700cc look nice big and natural for my structure height
They do look great on you Fingers crossed Iam happy with the 700cc ones then and they arnt too big or small lol
From all that I've read and experienced personally, not too many women are upset with going too big, but the opposite happens constantly!! As long as your doc says it will look good, go with the biggest he recommends. They shrink so much after the initial few weeks of swelling.
You look great...congratulations! I bet you feel like yourself, just fuller and rounder. As a taller woman, you carry your new look quite well! ;)