Pleased at the Results - San Antonio, TX

As I've gotten older I noticed my eye lids getting...

As I've gotten older I noticed my eye lids getting heavier. I looked tired and sleepy. I tried Botox and it did wonders, after only two visits Dr. Manuel Lopez suggested surgery. It's been a year since my surgery and I really don't need botox anymore. My eyes look great! and Dr. Lopez saved me a lot of money and time. He recommended what was right for me although it cost him a regular client. I think Dr. Lopez is everything a person expects in a plastic surgeon. He is honest, sincere and makes his recommendations based on your needs not his.
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Manuel Lopez is honest, sincere and makes recommendations based on your needs and not his. I highly recommend this doctor.

Again I must say you are one of the lucky ones. My experience with Dr. Lopez was just the opposite. AFTER he did my upper blepharoplasty and I still had wrinkles he insisted that Botox would fix the problem. So I trusted him and it DIDN'T work. Botox was just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the problems Dr. Lopez created for me when he did my surgery. I would never recommend him. As I've stated before if the patient is happy with his work then he is a nice if the patient is unhappy he is a very arrogant, rude, uncaring and unprofessional Doctor.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.