Face and Lips - San Antonio, TX

I have been going to Dr. Finder for several years...

I have been going to Dr. Finder for several years now, I no longer live in San Antonio but drive back for my appointments as I would never go anywhere else. It took me a while to pick right doctor and trust them with my face!! and body!! I had had some bad experiences with botox and lip fillers at another practice some time ago, so was very apprehensive about trying again. I have been so pleased to find a place I can trust and I am always happy with the results. I have botox treatments on a regular basis. And I have been getting juviderme filler for my lips, I love my lips now!! and the best part is its all so subtle.
Doctor Finder and her staff are great, they give good advice too and don't encourage things you don't need. A three hour drive for me is nothing to go to my appointments where I know I am going to be happy every time.
San Antonio Dermatologic Surgeon

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Botox community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Botox community today.