Dr. Finder Shows Expertise - San Antonio, TX

Prior to visiting Dr. Finder, I had tried botox...

Prior to visiting Dr. Finder, I had tried botox for migraines as well as for the forehead area. Several different dermatologists and nurses at a well know spa provided me with botox. At no time over several years did the botox appear to take for more than a month and I was left with bloody spots at each injection site. One eyebrow actually was lowered.

Dr. Finder's practice engenders loyalty with the clearly demonstrated medical expertise. She makes no promises, but delivers results. After a treatment, I have had no bloody spots, no frozen 'botox appearence' and the results have lasted four plus months with many compliments from strangers. The entire staff serves a private and welcoming environment. I would not hesitate to highly recommend Dr. Finder to anyone seeking dermatological treatments.

San Antonio Dermatologic Surgeon

As a patient seeking professional dermatological skin treatments for a face which has endured more than sixty years of sun ageing, it has been gratifying to discover Dr. Finder's practice. I cannot rate her more highly and will continue to recommend her services to anyone in need---or anyone who asks what I have had done to look so good for my age !

During introductions, multiple people---both male and female--have been surprised that I am of Medicare age. Signing-in for doctor appointments with youngsters on the desk, several young men have been shocked upon hearing my age---a requirement at military hospitals.

Wow, well good for you!! You must have taken good care of yourself - well done!

Great to hear you were so pleased.That is interesting that you received compliments from strangers. What did they say to you?