Botox and Under Eye Filler - San Antonio, TX

I have Botox on my forehead to reduce the deep...

I have Botox on my forehead to reduce the deep expression lines. I also have filler under my eyes to eliminate the hollow, dark area under my eyes. I love the Botox! I look rested and refreshed! The filler is simply amazing! I look instantly 5 years younger! The dark circles are gone and the hollowed out look is now full and young again!
San Antonio Dermatologic Surgeon

I have been seeing Dr. Finder for several years now and drive from the Austin area just to have her "fine hand" and "artist's touch". I work in the fashion industry and therefore am around woman everyday who have usually had some sort of "work" done. Mostly, I see what NOT to do and faces who clearly have had their faces overworked. Dr. Finder is fabulous and since I have been getting Botox since my 30's and now filler under my eyes for the last 2 years, my face has remained virtually unchanged. I look like I just don't age! It's important to have a doctor who understands working on someone's face requires finesse and a little conservatism. This is why I drive quite a way to see Dr. Finder and recommend her to all my clients. My face looks fantastic and always will! Thank you!