Botox and Under Eye Filler - San Antonio, TX

I have Botox on my forehead to reduce the deep...

I have Botox on my forehead to reduce the deep expression lines. I also have filler under my eyes to eliminate the hollow, dark area under my eyes. I love the Botox! I look rested and refreshed! The filler is simply amazing! I look instantly 5 years younger! The dark circles are gone and the hollowed out look is now full and young again!
San Antonio Dermatologic Surgeon

I have been seeing Dr. Finder for several years now and drive from the Austin area just to have her "fine hand" and "artist's touch". I work in the fashion industry and therefore am around woman everyday who have usually had some sort of "work" done. Mostly, I see what NOT to do and faces who clearly have had their faces overworked. Dr. Finder is fabulous and since I have been getting Botox since my 30's and now filler under my eyes for the last 2 years, my face has remained virtually unchanged. I look like I just don't age! It's important to have a doctor who understands working on someone's face requires finesse and a little conservatism. This is why I drive quite a way to see Dr. Finder and recommend her to all my clients. My face looks fantastic and always will! Thank you!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.