Arm & Bra Roll Liposuction - San Antonio, TX

I found this clinic online w/top reviews and tried...

I found this clinic online w/top reviews and tried them out. One of the BEST decisions I've ever made!! After being greeted like royalty over the phone & in person, I decided to do it! I got arm and bra roll liposuction.
The nurses & staff are incredibly intelligent and kind. Dr. Finder (You've FOUND HER!) is AMAZINGLY brilliant! An artistic sculptor at its best! Her main concern was my health/comfort. Dim lights, warm towels, soothing music...this experience was a day in the spa. Seriously! It was over w/IMMEDIATE results before I knew it!

Before & After!

San Antonio Dermatologic Surgeon

You do not need to look any further than Dr. Finder. She's one of the most professional, brilliant, kind, understanding doctors I've met. Treats each client & relatives like royalty! The GREAT team who work with her make sure everyone is elated, comfortable, and satisfied. Now I know what it would feel like to find a winning golden ticket in a candy bar! Willy Wonka has nothing on this Dr & her team!!

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the liposuction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the liposuction community.