My New Doctor - San Antonio, TX

I have been getting fillers for two years in the...

I have been getting fillers for two years in the Alamo Heights area and have always been left bruised immediately and needed numbing cream prior. Dr. K's work did not bother me at all and even injected directly under my eye. (Now I will admit having Juvederm put so deep into my cheeks did bother a little, but not to the point I would not do it again.) I have no bruises except two faint ones in the middle of my lip from Juvederm, which did not appear until the next day. I was literally able to go out in public after my treatment seeing a perfect difference. Not so, with my former doctor.

Another great difference is having a true plastic surgeon working on me, because he actually made me symetrical and could see the things that have always bothered me. My other doctor did not. I also wanted to go with more injections, but he wanted me to wait and see how I liked what I had so far.

I'm now saving up to have neck liposuction, as he actually agreed with me that I could use it, where my former doctor said that it wasn't fat. I'm not sure what else a bulge under the chin could be, but at least now someone is listening. I trust his work and would highly recommend.

Another bonus is that Linda and Regina are awesome!!

One thing to note is that you do get the $50 off if you mention this site, but the 20% discount listed here was only for the Mommy Makeover and not longer applicable. Still their prices are extremely fair, especially for a plastic surgeon. I hope they keep it that way. /\

So glad to hear you are happy with how your Juvederm came out. I'm guessing by the price you have listed you had 2 syringes used on you, is that correct?

Also, since you mentioned considering chin lipo I thought you might find reading Eric K's review interesting. He ended up realizing that he needed a Platysmaplasty, so I guess for some it can be more than simply fat.

Hi Megan, I hated to even mention the price, but saw that it was required. The price actually included two syringes of Juvederm, plus the Botox under my eyes. My last doctor charged me $900, I believe, for only one vial for my lips. So glad I found this doctor! Thanks for the link. I will check it out. Dr. Koneru actually suggest liposuction and sculptera (sp) for tightening, I believe.

Why would you hate to mention price? Its a big part of what helps people decide if a treatment is worth it or not for them. From what I have seen about $500 a syringe seems fairly normal, so $900 was a lot - I'm glad you found a more reasonable price as well. :)

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic and I highly recommend. Will not go anywhere else after this first experience.