Over 40, 2 Kids by Cescarian, Tummy Tuck and Breast Implants - San Antonio, TX

Dr Barone was the ONLY doctor I found in San...

Dr Barone was the ONLY doctor I found in San Antonio who did the tuba implants. I loved this so that I would not have scars under the armpit or boob. I love that she is not long winded. She gets to the point and you're done. My husband went with me and loved her style! Office is beautiful and staff is so friendly. Most importantly is the work. My tummy tuck looks amazing and I have a new rack with no scars!
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

My experience: The procedure: I went in and was sedated very quickly. Next thing I knew I was finished! The procedure took about three hours (I think-ha). I had two tubes/ drains coming out of the pubic area. I went home within two hours and my husband drove me back the next day for a follow up. No bathing for the 1st 24 hours. I felt good due to the pain medications. I think the medz wore off around day 6 so I walked pretty freely the first week but was hunched over a little. 1 Tube was removed at day 5, the 2nd at day 10. The Tummy Tuck: I was very swollen and the cut was scarier than what I had imagined. It hurt to cough, sneeze and poop the 1st time. Breasts: Very hard and very high. I was given instructions not to wear the sports bra because I needed them to drop. Day 25: I am walking freely but i keep getting pain to the left of my belly button. Its kind of a pull but my understanding is that it is to be expected. The breasts are dropping nicely and getting much softer. They are still bruised though but lightening up little by little. I must admit, I was in the stage where I asked myself why the hell did I do this, this past week. I felt like I had so much cleaning to do around the house and stuff with my kids. But thats my own emotional piece of it. I just started putting the silicone sheets on the tummy tuck scar but it is very itchy in that area. More to come.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Tummy Tuck community today.