33yr Old, Very Much In Need of BOTOX! - San Antonio, TX

For the past 5 years I had been self conscious of...

For the past 5 years I had been self conscious of my frown lines between my eyes. I was often told that I looked angry or sometimes mean even when I had indifferent feelings. I would often use my eyes and farrowed brow to express many thoughts without needing words. This was not always a positive thing for me. I started doing research for Botox 3 years ago. As I had consultations with several doctors around San Antonio, I felt most comfortable with Dr. Quintessa Miller.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

As I had consultations with several doctors around San Antonio, I felt most comfortable with Dr. Quintessa Miller. Her bedside manner is unparalleled and unlike anything I have ever experienced. She is very thorough, she asks you questions as well as never leaves the room without every one of your questions being answered. There is not doubt in my mind that she not only loves her career but truly cares about each of her patients. The only the thing that trumps her patient care is her skill as a surgeon, she has impeccable work and comes highly recommended. Certainly a gifted surgeon and with amazing results. I originally sought out Dr. Miller for Botox 3 years ago. I am currently a regular patient of hers and look forward to having Dr. Miller preform my upcoming abdominoplasty and breast lift. I wouldn't think of having another plastic surgeon work on me. I feel confident in Dr. Miller and as plastic surgeon and I know I am not alone as I often see happy and returning patients.

Thanks for sharing.  Do you remember how many units of botox you had injected?
Yes each visit I have 25 units injected.
Wow so you are paying $10/unit?  That is a great price!  Glad you are happy with your results- how long does each round of botox last for you?
Hi! For the first year I would get it done every 3 months but now I am in year 3 and getting it done every 5 months. I was surprised that as time went on it took longer for my frown lines to return. Still loving the results.
That is awesome.  Congrats :)