My Experience with TT Surgery Has Been Extremely Positive. I Am Post Op 18 Days Today. - San Antonio, TX

I think the pros certainly out way the cons with...

I think the pros certainly out way the cons with women who simply have extreme excess skin. The only con I can think of is simply going thru a major surgery and dealing with being somewhat uncomfortable. My motivation was to remove the excess skin that I deal with daily in my belly. It's just 'always there'!! Because of this excess, I have to wear larger pant sizes, so then the pant may fit over my lower abs, but the legs then look way too big for my stature. I am 5'.2". My personal goals are to enjoy my new look and contine to exercise and eat properly. The outcome so far is fabulous! I think the change will come when I am not swollen and wearing clothes that look great on me and I won't be constantly pushing my tummy to try and flatten it! My husband makes fun of me when I do that unconcientsly. I feel that I was totally prepared for the surgery and cannot think of anything I did not know beforehand.

Bay Area Dermatologist

I think my physician is excellent. I did quite a bit of research and interviewed 2 doctors before choosing Dr. Fisher. I have know this Doctors practice for many years in San Antonio. I personally know many friends that have had various procedures with this group so I feel like I made the best possible choice.