Exceeded My Expectations! - San Antonio, Texas

My experience with Dr. Lopez performing my...

My experience with Dr. Lopez performing my rhinoplasty was everything I wanted and more. He was extremely professional, had a great bedside manner and was sensitive to my every concern. I was anxious about the procedure but he reassured me every step of the way. I highly recommend Manuel Lopez. He exceeded my every expectations! I am two months post surgery and am ecstatic about the results!
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lopez. His attention to detail, great beside manner and professionalism make him an ideal doctor for my surgical needs. He is without a doubt the BEST in the San Antonio area if not perhaps country!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Rhinoplasty community.