Great Doctor - San Antonio, TX

I must say I am extremely happy with my...

I must say I am extremely happy with my rhinoplasty that Dr. Lopez performed on me ! Not only was the results better then I could imagine but both Dr. Lopez and his staff were so comforting and caring !! I would highly recommended this office to all my friends and family or anyone looking for a great Dr .. Jessica
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

A while back I had a terrible experience with a Dr. here in town who had performed a rhinoplasty on me! Needless to say the results were not what I expected or wanted ! It was horrible ! That's when I decided to to see Dr. Lopez !! He was so helpful and positive ! He assured me that he could fix my nose and I would feel and look great ! That's exactly what he did ! I never could have imagined being this happy!! Thanks to Dr.lopez I am more confident then I've ever been !

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Revision Rhinoplasty community.