Amazing Experience with Amazing Natural Results - San Antonio, TX

I simply cannot say enough wonderful things about...

I simply cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff of Lifestyle Lift of San Antonio! From the moment I picked up the phone to schedule my free consultation, I was treated with the utmost respect and caring from the staff. A friend of mine had the procedure done in Houston and she was very happy with her results. I wanted a procedure that was not terribly invasive that would help me to look natural and refreshed. I was going to be 66 years old and my face was sagging and wrinkled with age and recent weight loss. I wanted the Lifestyle Life but I did not want to go to Houston. I was so excited to hear there was now a Lifestyle Lift in San Antonio! From the time I placed the first phone call to schedule an appointment I have not been disappointed. My consultation with Christy Cruz was great. She answered all my questions, including cost and did not pressure me to make a decision. It was all up to me! Once I read about Dr. Marc T. Taylor and viewed his many exemplary qualifications, including being double board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and the American Board of Plastic Surgery, I was determined that San Antonio Lifestyle Lift and Dr. Taylor was the place for me! Next I met with Gary Davis the San Antonio site manager and Kathleen Smith the surgical technician who were both extremely caring and very thorough in explaining the entire process and providing me with helpful advice to make the procedure as comfortable as possible. It was during this visit I got to meet Dr. Taylor, and I knew immediately that I’d made the right decision. He was very honest, sincere and caring, and made me feel totally at ease. I trusted him completely to take over my face. He did not disappoint me! I totally love the natural look I got with Lifestyle Lift. Dr. Taylor changed my long wrinkled face into a very fresh and natural younger look. My husband and children love my new look! My friends think I look amazing. My recovery was exactly what I had been told to expect; just a few painful days, (relieved by medication) with minimal swelling, and then I could see the amazing results. Dr. Taylor and the staff followed up with me the very next day to be sure I was doing ok after the surgery. I still look forward to each time I’m scheduled for a follow up visit because Dr. Taylor, Kathleen, Gary and all the staff are such awesome, caring, and fun people, I enjoy seeing them each time I go. Who knows? I may have even more procedures done since I have total confidence that Lifestyle Life of San Antonio will make me look the very best I can be!

San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Taylor has extensive medical credentials which is excellent by any standards. The biggest reason I rated Dr. Taylor the highest I could is because of how he treated me.........he is caring, patient, he listens to everything I have to say, and he is an extremely skilled surgeon. He put me totally at ease, and he was very honest about expectations. I am absolutely thrilled with the changes Dr. Taylor made to my face which gives me a very natural, fresher, younger-looking appearance.

I'd like to comment on the "WE INCLUDE ALL COMPONENTS" ?? who is we? do you work for this office? I think I have repeated ad-naseum the same thing for 7 years....
I had a full face life with NO POST OP CARE AND most importantly no drains. my incisions look like they were done by dr. frankinstein.
I was told I could go back to work the next day---they shoved me out the back door and I drove home alone---with 60-80 stitches in my face. This same outfit closed up their little shop of horrors and moved to Mt. Laurel NJ-where they continue to do damage.
No I do not work for them. This is the statement I was given when I asked why my cost was more than some others. The "we include all 3 components" comes from the San Antonio staff of Lifestyle Lift.
Dear Red: Congratulations on your procedure and am happy that your results turned out beautifully. While I live in Asheville, N.C., I had a complete face and neck lift in San Antonio, Texas performed by Dr. McInnes before he retired from practice, with outstanding results in 2000 at the age of 50. Those results have stood the test of time. Maybe these SA doctors are just better! One thing I do know for sure is that during these hard economic times, plastic surgery didn't escape the downfall in the economy. These lifts being done under the "Lifestyle" name are not the same as full face lifts that the Joan Rivers of the world, or the one I had in SA over a decade ago. If I decide to have another lift, I would certainly consult with your Dr. Taylor but also get a couple of other consultations before making a final decision. We are both redheads! Again, congratulations and continued good luck. During the last three months I've had a tummy tuck and a BA procedure locally with excellent results but did a lot of research and had
checked several different doctors before making my final decision. I'm not one of those people who believe the best medical procedures come at the biggest dollar cost either. I haven't found that to the be the case in SA or Asheville. Do you mind sharing why your Lifestyle procedure seems to be more costly that their advertised price. Thank you. p.
Some of you have asked why I paid what I did. Here is how the price was explained to me: Most of the posts on Real Self are when they separated the face and neck firming into three parts. Lift, Lipo, Plat. People would leave out the Plat muscle to save a $1000, and then it falls in a year or two and the neck does not look good. Now we include all 3 components so the satisfaction rate has went up to 97%, and it does not fall a couple of years later. That’s why prices were cheaper and satisfaction was not as high. I had the Lift, Under eyes, Lasor for face, and the improved treatment that tightened thePlat muscle (under the chin). I'm very satisified and believe it was worth every penny!
Appreciate all of your posts. Your willingness to put up your pictures (you look beautiful) and answer questions is valuable to me and many thanks. If I return to SA to live, I'll be in touch with Dr. Taylor. All the best, Elise in Asheville
peridot look at my picture. just click on the little avatar. I don't look beautiful at all.
I went for a consult at the LSL office in Herndon , Virginia. I arrived on time but was kept waiting for over an hour : rich looking old women arriving after me were taken in before me ; and then when I finally decided to leave because I had to pick my daughter from school ( which i told them many times!) the woman who was supposed to be the "consultant" I was supposed to see, told me "well, you know this is a free consult , so..." Wow: so that allowed them to treat me like a less than important client. This "consultant" also apparently had had some procedure done on her own face and was walking around with a red bleeding kind of face : gave me the heebie- jeebies : that alone would have driven me away but add the insult and the wait : no one should be visiting them. The professionalism of the office personnel including the front desk people is a direct reflection on the the doctor's professionalism. I am so glad I walked out of there !!!
incredibly qualified surgeons are what LSL should be hiring. what happened to me should not have happened and Life Style lift did NOT CARE.
you should click on my picture.

who was your doctor? Where did you have it done?

Dr. Marc T. Taylor from the San Antonio, Texas Lifestyle Group. He was wonderful.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Do you know any other patients of Dr. Taylor? I am thinking about having it done but a terrified at all the bad things I read! I also heard you worked for him. True?
Hi Vic I am not sure if you are replying to me but I NEVER WORKED FOR LIFESTYLE WRECK AND NEVER WOULD...... I am scarred for life.......dont do LSL-- go with fillers and other injections... LSL makes promises they cannot deliver on.... its old fashioned surgery -- left me with terrible scars ( look at the pictures please) and they did NOT CARE ONE BIT.
I wonder what this was about? I never received notice that my comment was removed.. I wonder what I said? they scarred me for life? moved their office overnight? never responded to me in reference to my complaint or scars??? hmmmmm
CuriousVic. I never worked for LSL. I am retired from AF after 31 1/2 years. I was very satisfied with Dr. Taylor and highly recommend him. In the waiting room I also met with other patients of his and they were very satisfied too.
can you not see my picture I posted?? those scars never healed.....I look ugly and can't change it....
UGLYSCARS So sorry you had a bad experience. However, you did not have your procedure done in San Antonio so you can't judge the doctors there. Dr. Taylor did an excellent job for me, so I will continue to recommend him.
thats true but LSL is corporate owned --all of these doctors work for a corporation not under their own shingle. The corporation pays them to work as fast as they can and do as many procedures in a single day as possible. My experience was horrible ---I had over 60 big thick black sutures in front of and wrapping around my ears; very visible --my muscles and nerves were cut--they shoved me out the back door with an ice pack --didn't even walk me to my car; I wandered in the parking lot for 10 minutes looking for my car--( I was a tad disorientated to say the least) then I drove 75 miles home I honestly don't know how I made it. the next 10 days were the worst pain in my life -I cried every day I called them they DIDN'T CARE--I went back to them to complain about the scars--I was told to give it a year to heal--I went back in a year the doctor that did my surgery was GONE-- The same corporation that backs your dr. in Texas backed my doctor I went back again in 3 months without an appointment and the whole place was gone--I asked next door to the office ( it was in an office building) and they said they moved out overnight no notice to anyone. UPS was still delivering there---boxes were all over the floor this place was HIGHLY recommended too.
Why don't you satin trying to bring this happy patient down. She obviously got a great result, so let her have that. There's nothing the patient can do for you by clicking on your negative post-op pictures. So leave her alone, and find someone who can help you repair the concerns that you have.
satin trying? I don't know what you mean but are you saying I don't have a right to talk about my negative experience? I have tried to "repair my concerns"--thousands of dollars lots of pain from lasers etc.... did not work JJ. so this is just a forum for "Happy" LSL users eh?
Yes. Keep your petty comments restricted to your own post.
what? -- petty comments? I am telling the truth of what happened to me--that is not petty its the truth --so I can only post happy LSL comments here?
Correct.
I have made it a mission that others don't have to get scarred by LSL. its good one person had a great outcome but many many many more did not so I would like to add my opinion here as to what my experience was.... the corporate giant that owns LSL and promotes its miracle procedure owns the doctors that did a great job on you??? JJ ?? I am not sure that same corporation owned the company that did my procedure. my pictures don't lie.