Amazing Experience with Amazing Natural Results - San Antonio, TX

I simply cannot say enough wonderful things about...

I simply cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff of Lifestyle Lift of San Antonio! From the moment I picked up the phone to schedule my free consultation, I was treated with the utmost respect and caring from the staff. A friend of mine had the procedure done in Houston and she was very happy with her results. I wanted a procedure that was not terribly invasive that would help me to look natural and refreshed. I was going to be 66 years old and my face was sagging and wrinkled with age and recent weight loss. I wanted the Lifestyle Life but I did not want to go to Houston. I was so excited to hear there was now a Lifestyle Lift in San Antonio! From the time I placed the first phone call to schedule an appointment I have not been disappointed. My consultation with Christy Cruz was great. She answered all my questions, including cost and did not pressure me to make a decision. It was all up to me! Once I read about Dr. Marc T. Taylor and viewed his many exemplary qualifications, including being double board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and the American Board of Plastic Surgery, I was determined that San Antonio Lifestyle Lift and Dr. Taylor was the place for me! Next I met with Gary Davis the San Antonio site manager and Kathleen Smith the surgical technician who were both extremely caring and very thorough in explaining the entire process and providing me with helpful advice to make the procedure as comfortable as possible. It was during this visit I got to meet Dr. Taylor, and I knew immediately that I’d made the right decision. He was very honest, sincere and caring, and made me feel totally at ease. I trusted him completely to take over my face. He did not disappoint me! I totally love the natural look I got with Lifestyle Lift. Dr. Taylor changed my long wrinkled face into a very fresh and natural younger look. My husband and children love my new look! My friends think I look amazing. My recovery was exactly what I had been told to expect; just a few painful days, (relieved by medication) with minimal swelling, and then I could see the amazing results. Dr. Taylor and the staff followed up with me the very next day to be sure I was doing ok after the surgery. I still look forward to each time I’m scheduled for a follow up visit because Dr. Taylor, Kathleen, Gary and all the staff are such awesome, caring, and fun people, I enjoy seeing them each time I go. Who knows? I may have even more procedures done since I have total confidence that Lifestyle Life of San Antonio will make me look the very best I can be!

I'd like to comment on the "WE INCLUDE ALL COMPONENTS" ?? who is we? do you work for this office? I think I have repeated ad-naseum the same thing for 7 years....
I had a full face life with NO POST OP CARE AND most importantly no drains. my incisions look like they were done by dr. frankinstein.
I was told I could go back to work the next day---they shoved me out the back door and I drove home alone---with 60-80 stitches in my face. This same outfit closed up their little shop of horrors and moved to Mt. Laurel NJ-where they continue to do damage.
No I do not work for them. This is the statement I was given when I asked why my cost was more than some others. The "we include all 3 components" comes from the San Antonio staff of Lifestyle Lift.
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Taylor has extensive medical credentials which is excellent by any standards. The biggest reason I rated Dr. Taylor the highest I could is because of how he treated me.........he is caring, patient, he listens to everything I have to say, and he is an extremely skilled surgeon. He put me totally at ease, and he was very honest about expectations. I am absolutely thrilled with the changes Dr. Taylor made to my face which gives me a very natural, fresher, younger-looking appearance.