Quick Lift - San Antonio, TX

I had a quick lift, neck lift and upper eyes done...

I had a quick lift, neck lift and upper eyes done two days ago. I am 60 and had very saggy, overhanging eyelids, a turkey neck and starting to get jowls. I've wanted to do this since I was in my mid 50's but waited until I was old enough to take the money out of my IRA without penalty, to pay for it. I am still in quite a bit of pain, though everything I read says it would be minimal. At this point, I would not do this again! But, we'll see how I feel once I can eat, sleep on my side, and have no pain.

Five Days After

I am taking prescription sleeping pills now, as I have always had trouble sleeping and sleeping on my back is not working. I feel somewhat better now that I am sleeping some. My neck feels as if there are binder clips on each side. It is very painful. I cannot take the vicodin; made me throw up. Love how my neck looks so far but the pain is awful. Seeing the doctor today.

Before and After

Here are two photos. One the day of surgery and the other a week later.

Two Weeks after

Here I am two weeks after surgery. Pain when I chew, but that is it.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Barone spent very minimal time with me before the procedure. I had doubts about going through with it because of that, but she had a good reputation so I decided her lack of bedside manner wasn't a key factor. She was excellent during the procedure, talking to me through it all, explaining everything. I am very satisfied with her.