I developed a hematoma in the left breast and had to go back to surgery within 3 days. That problem was resolved. However, I have now been taking antibiotics for 3 weeks due to oozing at the incision site of the left breast. I had a drain put in for about a week and a half and then removed. Since then, there is still some oozing but not much. I have been on Clindamycin and Levaquin for 2 weeks. There is not any redness or swelling of the breast so the physician continues to clean the incision and "wait to see" if things get better or worse because it doesn't appear to be infected.
Also, if it matters, I did have a baby this summer but only breastfed for 3 weeks. Thank you for any advice!Doctor and I both stumped by continuous "oozing" of incision site after augmentation.