Extremely Pleased - San Antonio, TX

I wanted to be proportioned and feel comfortable...

I wanted to be proportioned and feel comfortable in a bathing suit. I am currently 5'10 and 165lbs, but I had no breasts even at 180lbs.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Diana and his staff are friendly, attentive and informative. They made me feel comfortable and always followed up with me. I never waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting room, and Dr. Diana did exactly what I wanted. He did beautiful work. My breasts look natural and proportioned. I wish I would've done this sooner.

thankyou for posting your review. this is one doctor on my list for consults...
they look great!!!! i had mine done on tuesday, i went with 540 hp saline. still very swollen but cant wait for them to drop :) very happy with my results so far. hope mine look as good as your by week 10 ;)
Okay thank u soo much for the info! :)
went from 38b to 38d. not sure if bigger=more painful recovery, but it hurt, they looked ugly,rectangular, and huge at first, but good now. the first week or so you may regret, but hang in there. I hope all goes well. keep me posted.
Hey girl can u post more pics please? Lol my stats are the same as urs! I'm 5"10 an weight 155 an I'm 32A flat as a board haha. Did u get silicone or saline? also how many CC's did u get?
I got 550 ccs, subpectoral, saline. I was a baggy deflated B cup after breastfeeding, was just skin, now I am a full D cup. I was really worried about the number of CCs because everyone else's were half that. But go with the sizers that fit in the bra. That is accurate. I would've gone with 250s from looking at just pics, which would've been too small for my frame. I have wide cleavage,broad shoulders, narrow hips, and I am tall. These feel proportioned. Doc said, with narrow hips, don't go bigger or I would look top heavy like a football player. Be warned that it is painful under the muscle for a few weeks. Not sure if bigger is more painful. From other 5'10 pics that I saw, they looked good with 400+ if they were flat to start.
They look great in ur picture! Can u post before an after pics :)?
i will try right now, phone is acting up so it may be a few minutes.
Okay :).Because Its always nice to see what implants look like on other tall girls lol
I uploaded the pics. Don't know if it takes a day to see them or what. No before pics yet, will look for some in a bathing suit because i always wore VS extra padded push up bras before.
They look sooo good!! The biggest size I was told I could get is 450CC because I'm so tiny on top. But even 450 seems huge lol. But i'm super flat chested lol. What size bra do u wear now?