Septorhinoplasty - San Antonio, TX

I had difficulties breathing due to my deviated...

I had difficulties breathing due to my deviated septum and was also dissatisfied with the appearance of my nose. After I heard about the great reputation preceding Dr. Barrera, I scheduled a consult with him. I have nothing but the praises for him! He was able to schedule my surgery a few weeks after the consult, despite the long waiting list and the unavailability of the OR. The pre-operative and post-operative experience was great and the results were incredible. I had almost no post-operative pain and bleeding, and my breathing and facial features were greatly improved!
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Barrera was willing to go above and beyond for me as a patient! He have me the detailed information regarding the procedure, schedule my surgery soon after my consult, and was always available to answer any of the questions I might have. I admire his proficiency as a surgeon, not only because my own experience, but also having talked to a few of his other patients. His impeccable manners and remarkable skills definitely support his brilliant reputation!