Amazing Experience - SAMMC - San Antonio, TX

Before having surgery I was unable to breathe...

Before having surgery I was unable to breathe through my nose and had numerous upper-respiratory infections. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor or better results. Not only does my nose look amazing, but more importantly I can breathe through it. I am 2 years post-op, am still enjoying the novelty of being able to breathe with my mouth closed, and still have no regrets. Dr. Barrera used top of the line procedures and his patient follow-up is amazing. He is one of the best doctors I have ever been treated by.

So glad you can breathe better! What would you say was the most difficult part of your recovery?
The first week after surgery was awful. I could only sleep on my back and was in so much pain even with the pain meds. But there wasn't much pain after the tubes were removed. And overall I would choose to go through it again.
How much did it cost?
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have nothing but positive reviews from my interactions with Dr. Barrera. He is a highly trained and skilled surgeon, and the results were better than I could have hoped for.