Get the Skin You Used to Have - Sammamish, WA

40, my skin was showing the signs of sun damage...

40, my skin was showing the signs of sun damage and mild rosacea that I could not get rid of with topical creams, and I tried an IPL, which did help, but I was looking for more drastic results. I decided on the Laser peel, and I was awake during the whole procedure, which I would not recommend. The pain during was a little hard to take at times, even with the numbing cream. And I will say also to give yourself a full 7 days recovery time as you will not want to go out in public. It is a bit hard to see your face like that and not panic, but after the first day the scabs start to form and the pain is minimal after that. You will be very red for a month or so, but after that I have to say that I have the best skin I have ever had.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have been going to Dr. Gaboriau's office over 7 years now, and I am never disappointed. He is the only one I trust with my face!

How many microns did you have done? I just had a 10 micron laser peel about a week and a half ago, with limited ProFractional. Thus far, I am happy with the results.

The pain during the procedure sounds horrible:(    But I am happy to hear the results were worth it.

Thank you for publishing your review.