Amazing, I Look Like a Fresher Version of Myself - Sammamish, WA

I went to see Dr. Gaboriau for some Botox in...

I went to see Dr. Gaboriau for some Botox in October. I was looking tired and strain showed on my face. After the treatment, I had no redness of bruising. Over the next few days, my face looked more relax and people started asking if I went away. I was very pleased with my natural looking results, I look like myself only more rested! We are now in February and I still look great! When the treatment wears off, I will definitively go see Dr. Gaboriau and his staff again.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Through a friend that had a procedure done there. After being greeted by his staff, I met with Dr. Gaboriau where he explained what he would do and answered my questions.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.