44 Yo 52 Kg Weight Loss Excess Skin Removal - Thailand, TH

Dr Pichit Siriwan Samitivej hospital Bangkok and...

Dr Pichit Siriwan Samitivej hospital Bangkok and Destination beauty.
Terrible outcome from surgery was told by this doctor I would see a significant improvement from my calf back and thigh lift.
This doctor is a liar that after surgery and you are unhappy says he told you there would be no improvement and that I chose to do surgery knowing that
Dr. Pichit Siriwan

Dr Pichit just takes you money without caring less if the surgery is going to improve the area. He rushes surgeries to make more money and when you are unhappy he lies and says that you knew there would be no change but chose to have surgery knowing this. Botched unsuccessful surgery but this doctor a a regular occurrence and the Samitivej hospital will do nothing to help and will not respond to email that you send. Destination beauty are exactly the same even though I went straight to see them after my final consult to tell them I was very unhappy they also do not respond to my emails. I have had numerous infections and even provided a letter for my Australian surgeon saying that Dr Pichit has used incorrect stitches and this was the reason for my many infections upon arriving back in australia. This doctor should not be allowed to operate on anyone he has shattered my life and many other peoples lives with the botched procedures he is performing. Let's be clear on who this doctor is Dr Pichit Siriwan operating from Samitivej hospital Bangkok of BNH Hospital Bangkok through Destination Beauty. Please do homework if considering him he will not care less. About you and neither will the hospital or booking agent once they have your $$$$

Welcome and thank you for sharing your experience with us!

I'm sorry you didn't get the outcome you were expecting. Are you looking into a revision surgery, or are you sticking with the results that you currently have?