Excellent Surgeon, So Happy with the Experience and the Result - Salt Lake City, UT

I saw Dr. Mobley after two difficult years of...

I saw Dr. Mobley after two difficult years of trying to deal with a rhinoplasty that just did not look right. The first surgeon had done two minor follow up revisions, but they were ineffective. The changes I desired were very minor and I was concerned that another surgeon would not understand or be capable of making them. Dr. Mobley is extremely detailed in his approach and his aesthetic. He met with me several times prior to the procedure at my request to go over details and make sure we were both thinking the same thing. I was very, very nervous to go through with another procedure, but on the day of the procedure his staff was so professional and relaxed (as is Dr. Mobley) that I felt at ease during the preparation. My result is wonderful. Dr. Mobley is a very careful and skilled surgeon. Surprisingly, I felt comfortable in public just two days after my surgery - though I did have swelling, the shape of my nose was attractive and the swelling was minimal compared to my prior surgeries. I very much believe that this was due to Dr. Mobley's surgical skills and knowledge. I would highly recommend him for this procedure - it will be your last!
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Excellent, careful surgeon. I am so happy that I trusted him with such an important surgery. No need to travel to New York or Los Angeles for this procedure. He is quite possibly among the most skilled rhinoplasty surgeons in the country.

Is this a fake review? Pics? No other posts?

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Revision Rhinoplasty community.