I'm Sold on an Oculoplastic Surgeon Who's Been a Figurative Artist for 25 Years. He's Blessed with Great Hands. - Utah

My mark was growing and I was concerned about it.

My mark was growing and I was concerned about it.

Since my mark was where it was obvious, I didn't...

Since my mark was where it was obvious, I didn't consider having anyone but a plastic surgeon work on me. I have other incisions on my hands, for instance, that look like railroad tracks, because I have the tendency to grow scar tissue.
Dr. Harris did a beautiful underskin suturing process that left me with very minimal scarring that is almost gone now.
He was pretty sure what kind of growth it was, and expected it to be benign, but sent it to pathology anyway just to be certain. I appreciated that as well.
While I was there, I got Dr. Harris to take off a large mole on my leg. He once again did very careful suturing job on it, but after considerable time the incision had not healed, Dr. Harris sent me straight to a vascular surgeon who determined my saphanous vein was failing at every valve. The vascular surgeon did a laser procedure to collapse the vein, and after that my incision from the mole removal healed up quickly. It was very comforting to know that Dr. Harris is a good diagnostician and knows when to send a patient on for further help.
Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Harris completed his fellowship and became board certified a year ago. I like to find a doctor who has been recently schooled in the latest methods. He's taken over a practice and breathed new life into it in my opinion. He was so knowledgable and motivated to give me an excellent outcome. I felt I was the only thing that mattered.