Did Everything I Hoped for and More - Salt Lake City, UT

I had a medium depth/strength TCA peel on my face...

I had a medium depth/strength TCA peel on my face neck and chest to remove the MASSIVE amount of freckles I had accumulated as a child and through adulthood. Freckles run heavily in my family so I was afraid that there was nothing I could do to remove them and even out my skin tone but the nurse reassured me that most of them can be removed with a chemical peel.

To my surprise and absolute joy every single freckle from my hairline down to my chest is now gone! The staff was very accomadating, kind, and very professional and knowledgeable. The procedure itself went very smoothly and with little pain. I would recommend this to anyone looking to improve their skin!

The Gateway Aesthetic Institute & Laser Center

The entire staff was very professional and accommodating. They made me feel comfortable and well taken care of. They answered all my questions and explained the procedure in detail so I was aware of what I was getting into. The follow up care was perfect and was left with detailed instructions on how to care for myself at home. I never had to wait and was treated as a valuable client. I was extremely satisfied with my entire experience at the center!