"Perfection is Not Realistic, Improvement is the Goal" - Salt Lake City, UT

I have had two procedures done by Doctor Clayton....

I have had two procedures done by Doctor Clayton. My Breast Implants in 2006 and my nose in 2008. I found him professorial and personable in my consultations. He was up front about what was possible and didn't try to push me in to anything I didn't want.

As a child I broke my nose several times being a HUGE klutz. The result was a very crocked hocked nose. I brought in some picture of what I would like and Dr. Clayton was up front about the aesthetic results I could expect. My nose is still somewhat crooked (he said that might be the case) but not at all like before, the bump is gone and best of all, I CAN BREATH!!! I didn't even know how jacked up my breathing was before. Looking back, even if there was NO improvement to the look of my nose I would do it again just for the breathing benefits! No more headaches or instant stuffy nose when I'm sick. I can breath through my nose when I run, no more snoring... the list could go on and on. Amazing! Well That's my story

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Personal Referral

I'm glad that you are satisfied. Some procedures have a range of possible outcomes. I'm speaking on behalf of those who pay a lot of money for a promised level of cosmetic, and artistic genius. Some people have it, some don't. Reasonable expectations are important, but I sense a trend toward lowered expectations in the field. I'm glad you are happy with your improvement, and hope that everyone who chooses to undergo cosmetic surgery gets what they pay for. I expect facial surgeons to be at a higher level of artistic genius, or docs are not to be touching the face or anyone in a cosmetic fashion. I expect perfection beyond my own ability and that should be standard. I'm seeing to many posts here that encourage the idea that revisions are normal. Why? I'll be looking into this.
Not that you are planning more nose surgery, I'm responding to your title comment, as I write this reply to your review. Thanks for sharing. Your results and how you feel is personal. You should be satisfied. Breathing is so important.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! I'm glad this was such a success for you. You look great, and even better, you can breathe!