Love Juvederm but I DON'T Recommend Beauty Addix - Salt Lake City, UT

I got 0.5cc of Juvederm put into my lips at Beauty...

I got 0.5cc of Juvederm put into my lips at Beauty Addix in Salt Lake City and this place is a rip off. The 1cc syringe cost $500 but to do 2 treatments with it (0.5cc each) they charged a $50 injection fee each time. So it really turned out to be $600. The girl at the front desk was really rude and didn't even greet me when I entered the spa. She was on what sounded like a personal phone call. The nurse who did my injection was really talented and professional and that is what kept me from walking out on my appointment. Once they got me in the door they kept trying to sell me other expensive treatments that I felt I didn't need. I just wanted to get some Juvederm!

So at the end of the treatment and I would have NEVER expected this from a med spa they printed my receipt and it had a line for a tip. So I asked the front desk girl if tips were expected for Juvederm (a medical procedure performed by a nurse) and she said yes. I mean you wouldn't tip your plastic surgeon would you? And a plastic surgeon goes to school much longer than a nurse at a med spa. Anyways I will be getting juvederm again but NOT from Beauty Addix. I will find a plastic surgeon's office that does this.

On top of this uncomfortable situation with the tipping, extra injection fees, etc. they keep sending me text messages to my phone with whatever deals are going on at the clinic. I keep asking them to take me off their list but a few months later I'll get another text. Don't be a dummy and go to Beauty Addix. Go to a plastic surgeon or somewhere else that is more professional. This place is just there to SELL you things.

Beauty Addix

They are close to the place I went tanning for a while and I thought why not? Seriously, it was a rip-off. Low rating because they charge extra for an injection fee (more than the price quoted when I made the appointment) and they expect you to TIP for expensive cosmetic procedures and laser procedures. Not classy at all. Go to the plastic surgeon. It's cheaper, you get a MD to do the work, and they would never ask for a tip!