I Am 39, with 2 Teenage Kids. I Have Wanted to Have my Flanks Removed Since the Birth of my First Born - Salt Lake City

I'm 5'10 and 165#. I have recently been stalking...

I'm 5'10 and 165#. I have recently been stalking this website of pictures. On March 25 at 10a I'm having lipo on my inner and outer thighs, flanks, and lower abs. My fears are spending the money and not getting what I want. I want a smaller overall hip section. I workout and am very active, cellulite is a problem on my glutes, I'm hoping this will help somewhat. Exactly 21 days, am very excited!!!

6 more days!

I am very excited for next Tuesday! I have hired a personal trainer and will start with her hopefully in 4 weeks, I'm ready to get to a better me.

Getting nervous!

2 days until lipo. I am all checked in my hotel and go for my consultation tomorrow (had a phone consult). Is there anything I should ask other than the ordinary? Ready to get rid of these guys:)

Did it!

It's done, I had flanks, abs, inner and outer thighs suctioned. I believe I read too many wonderful reviews filled with rainbows and unicorns about the pain level. I am still glad I did it but did not expect this much pain. I'm hoping for a good nights rest and feeling better tomorrow.

2 days post

My pain level is a 6-7 when I get up or sit back down. Walking isn't bad and laying down is better. I'm sick from the Percocet. I stink from not showering and am constipated. It will get better

4 days PO

No pain med today, uncomfortable to get up or sit down, walk pretty slow. I feel as though I'm getting a bladder infection, I'm hoping it's a side effect from the medication. I do have a yeast infection from the antibody (which is very common for me) I have not had a bowel movement on my own, I did use an enema to prevent blockage as pain killers do that to me. I left the house for dinner this afternoon. I can only eat 1/2 of what I'm use to as the Garment is uncomfortable. I do not want to lose weight in fear of loose skin. My inner thighs are horrendously swollen and honestly the most uncomfortable, the garment doesn't work there... I have noticed a significant bulk reduction even with the swelling. I would like to go back to work for 4 hours on Monday. The first 48 hours were by far the worst. I'm washing my garment now and can almost feel the swelling start, it does feel great w/o it thought:)

Day 6 p op

Back to work! I have an office job to where I can sit most of the few hours I am going in for today. Trying it out. Over did it yesterday by getting up and going to church and then lunch. I looked in the mirror this morning and thought I am looking good! Then realized I have on my compression garment lol. Hoping for a few good hours of catching up at work. I wish I would have taken measurements right before surgery!

16 days post

Bruising and swelling are subsiding. I have never been a fan of compression anything but I have got use to he garments and binder. I am seeing and feeling he results:) wanting to get more active but will wait for continued healing.

I have a thigh gap:)

I have never had a gap!! 2 weeks post. It was worth all the pain, I have always worked out hard and could never accomplish this. I like my curves and full figure, I don't desire to be stick thin, but this gap (and still swollen) is pretty dang exciting to me lol.
Dr Peterson

You look great and stick thin is not where it is at after a certain stage of life. It is about looking good for yourself, being healthy, and doing the things that make u and your family happy.
Looking hot! Great results already!
You look great! Congrats on a successful surgery!
Looking good. You are well on your way to fantastic.
You look great!!!! My surgery is Monday and I just keep praying I get 1/2 the great results you young ladies are getting!! But I realize am 54:( You look Fandamntastic:)
I feel you! My surgery was this past thurs ... Ugh being patient for results is the hardest part! So far you look amazing !
Your progression sounds great - and you can already see the results!
Sounds to me like you are doing great. I am 7 wks post op and still sore. My bruising lasted 6 weeks which my dr. said was unusual. I was stuck on the couch a full week with only leaving the house once in that time. So you sound good. I love my results and feel liberated from my thighs I would always try to cover up. I now can wear whatever I want, it feels great.
Hope you are doing better!!!
I am so exited for you! Your gonna be a knockout! :-)
Oh my gosh you are going to look amazing! Let us know that you have survived the first terrible 72 hours....for thus of us that have this coming our way in 2 weeks,it helps to see people lived through it:)
I Had my lipo done yesterday so I'm when they post op. The Norco they gave me is a painkiller also made me sick so I switchEd To two extra strength tylenol As Often as possible. I am also ready for shower the doctor said I could have one tonight I'm a little nervous about seeing what's underneath this Garment lol. hope you feel better soon.
Congratulations! You're right, it will get better but I know it's rough to be going through now. Maybe your doctor could prescribe an alternative if the Percocet is not good for you? Or even something over the counter might help. Something to at least take the edge off and let you sleep. Have you experienced much bruising (yet)? I had a tremendous amount on one side but it went away pretty quickly. Keep your chin up- I'm sure it will be worth the temporary discomfort (agony?!).
How are you doing?
Good for you...please let me know how you are doing , I want what you had done. ..ofcourse...don't forget pictures! Was there much bruising? I am a bruiser...and thanks for being honest about the pain. Your great!
I feel the same as you. I had lipo of abdomen, flanks, and upper back this past Friday. I was looking at everybody's results and getting excited about the results that I was going to have but this pain has been serious. To the point to where I even said If I had it to do it again I wouldn't go through with it. This binder is uncomfortable the swelling is crazy and I cannot wait to take a shower but at least we have our results to look forward to. So keep your head up.
Good luck...I want to do it...but I'm no stranger to pain...but I bruise and that's what I'm nervous about...and going back to work too....I want only a week off....thoughts? Feel well, honey!
For me personally I really struggled with pain post op lipo inner/outer thighs. I needed 2 wks to be functional really. I wasn't able to do anything other than bed to couch for the first 5 days. I don't handle pain well. If you have a sit down job a week off would work but if you have any physical activity as a part of your job your week back may be difficult. Everyone heals differently. I wish you luck!
Good luck girl. You look pretty good now but we all have areas that we want to improve. Keep us posted.
Thanks, I just want to see some dramatic changes with my body
Thank you!
All the best on your journey
I'm the day after you! Sounds like you are on the right track to a better you already! Summer here we come :)